Radyo Kampus

  • .


Radyo İTF
OMU Radyo
Radyo Fırat
Radyo A
Radyo İTU


Florida pharmacy reportedly admits medication mistake in death of 21 polo ponies West palm beach, fla.A florida pharmacy said thursday that it incorrectly prepared a supplement given to 21 polo horses louboutin australia that died over the weekend while preparing to play in a championship match.To make their horses more resilient, a venezuelan polo team had the pharmacy mix up the concoction. What happened next, though, was disastrous.The chemicals were mixed wrong, and the 21 horses given the brew died in rapid succession, some collapsing just before taking the field in a championship polo match.Open at the international polo club palm beach in wellington. The lechuza polo team had hoped to get a compound similar to a name brand supplement used safely around the world to help horses with exhaustion but hasn't been approved by the food and drug administration.Veterinarians commonly turn to compounding pharmacies for medications that can't be found on shelves, but the dispensaries can only recreate unapproved drugs in limited circumstances. A florida pharmacy that mixed the medication said thursday an internal review found"The strength of an ralph lauren online shop ingredient in the medication was incorrect. "Jennifer beckett, chief operating officer for franck's pharmacy in ocala, florida, would not say whether the incorrect amount was specified in the order that came from a florida veterinarian. Lechuza said the order was for a compound similar to biodyl, a supplement that includes vitamins and minerals.The team has been using the supplement for many years without problems, but typically uses the manufactured version instead of going to compounding pharmacies. "Only horses treated with the louis vuitton bags uk compound became sick and died within 3 hours of treatment,"Lechuza said in a statement.Is widely used abroad.The president of the agentine equine veterinarian association, fernando ruiz, said the supplement is commonly used on horses that compete there, and he's not aware of any deaths. It wasn't clear how closely franck's mixture came to the name brand drug, though.Lechuza said what they ordered was supposed to contain vitamin b, potassium, magnesium and selenium, a mineral that can be toxic in high doses. Compound pharmacies can, among other things, add flavor, make substances into a powder or liquid or remove a certain compound that may have an adverse reaction in different animal species. Fda spokeswoman siobhan delancey said the agency's interest is now"Heightened"With news the deaths could have been caused by a medical mistake at cheap ralph lauren polo a pharmacy one that not only produces drugs for animals, but also people. Florida's state department of agriculture and consumer services and the palm beach county sheriff's office are also investigating the deaths, and the pharmacy and polo team said they're cooperating. The state agriculture department wouldn't comment on the latest news, but said testing for chemicals in the horses' blood and tissue continued.They hoped to have some results by friday.Necropsies of the 21 horses found internal bleeding, some in the lungs, but offered no definitive clues to the cause of death.It isn't yet clear franck's broke the law.The pharmacy has had no complaints lodged against it, according to the florida department of health. A veterinarian not involved in the case said the laws pertaining to compounding are unclear, and there is little oversight. "It's confusing to all of us,"Said miami veterinarian zachary franklin. "We're not lawyers, we're veterinarians. "Almost no one follows the exact letter of the law,"He added. Franklin said veterinarians often turn to compounding pharmacies to recreate drugs such as antibiotics, but it is much less common to compound vitamin and mineral ralph lauren polo pas cher supplements, because the ingredients are usually readily available. "I don't know what it is about this biodyl that they like so much,"Franklin said. "There probably is no good scientific reason to do that. " "There's nothing in it that would be worth testing for in terms of performance,"Said scot waterman, the executive director of the racing medication and testing consortium. "It's b vitamins and a mineral. " He said there's some concern in his industry about compounding pharmacies, which can be difficult to monitor. "There are fda rules on what can and cannot be compounded but there is little oversight,"Waterman said. "They play a very important role for the equine practitioner but there is also potentially a dark side to the compounders. "
Florida pharmacy error preceded polo horse ralph lauren outlet online deaths Where 21 polo cheap ralph lauren t shirts horses fell ill(Photo:Ap) Update 4/23 pm:On the order of a florida veterinary, an ocala compounding pharamcy, set out to mix a biodyl like prescription for the horses of the the lechuza polo team.Biodyl, a french cheap christian louboutin australia veterinary pharmaceutical used to treat muscular dystroply and myopathia, contains selenium.Selenium, taken to excess can be fatal.Franck's pharmacy, the compounding pharmacy involved, has indicated there was an error made in mixing the compound when the incorrect amount of at least one ingredient was used.The ingredient has not been identified.Horses treated with the compounded prescription began to show signs of illness within 3 hours.Only horses treated with improperly compounded rx were affected. (Ap update) The ap reports this morning an ocala, florida pharmacy has said it is responsible for incorrectly preparing a medication for the 21 polo horses of the lechuza louis vuitton bags uk polo team which died this weekend at the us open polo championship in palm beach, florida. Jennifer beckett of franck's pharmacy in ocala, fla., told the AP in a statement the business conducted in internal investigation that found"The strength of ralph lauren pas cher an ingredient in the medication was incorrect. "The statement did not say what the ingredient was.
Florida pharmacy in polo horse deaths sued West palm beach, fla.A florida pharmacy that mixed a deadly concoction of vitamin supplements ralph lauren pas cher that killed 21 elite polo horses belonging to a venezuelan team fired a lab technician who prepared the mix after she spoke with federal investigators, according to a complaint filed against the business. Sheila harris, of ocala, florida, claims she cooperated with food and drug administration investigators in the weeks following the deaths, and her employer, franck's pharmacy, then fired her for talking about the case. "Regardless of what cheap ralph lauren t shirts it was that caused the(Horses')Deaths, she was retaliated against for providing accurate information, complete information to government investigators,"Harris' attorney, thomas wade young, said friday. The complaint, filed july 16, seeks reinstatement, unspecified compensatory damages and reimbursement for lost wages. Franck's denied the allegations in a statement louis vuitton sale uk to the associated press. "Franck's did not dismiss the employee for cooperating with investigators. Florida's state veterinarian, dr.Thomas j.Holt, has blamed the horses' deaths on an overdose of a common mineral that helps muscles recover from fatigue.Holt said in april that toxicology tests showed significantly increased selenium levels. The horses from the venezuelan owned lechuza caracas team began collapsing april 19 as they were unloaded from trailers at the international polo club palm beach before a championship match.Some died at the scene as spectators watched in horror;Others died hours later.The horses had been given the supplement that day. Franck's pharmacy has acknowledged the concoction contained too much selenium.The lechuza team had ordered a compound similar to a name brand supplement known as biodyl, which includes vitamin b, potassium, magnesium christian louboutin sydney and selenium. Harris claims she ralph lauren polo worked for franck's for more than 13 years.She said she mixed the compound as ordered but later noticed"Its consistency had changed, and the liquid had become cloudy. " The complaint alleges harris was told by a pharmacy manager to simply"Adjust the ph balance and to filter the drug again. " It was then labeled and delivered. Harris claimed she spoke with fda investigators twice after the horses died.She said she was fired may 14, the day before an fda investigator was set to return for a third interview. Franck's pharmacy contended in a termination letter to harris, included in the complaint, that she was fired"As part of a company wide effort to improve performance and increase efficiencies,"Not for misconduct.

Reklam Alanı